What is In2Out?
In2Out is a Community Chaplaincy that provides support for young people aged 15-21 (Participants), returning to society from a period of custody or other form of judicial reparation.
In2Out offers programmes of mentoring, training & employment and community participation to Participants who request our help. Our primary aim is to reduce re-offending and we seek to do that by:
• Removing chaos & encouraging order in young lives
• Helping young people access safe and secure accommodation
• Providing mentors who will role model and encourage independent living skills
• Work with Participants to develop enhances thinking skills and
• Research and introduce Participants to a new community of friends
In2Out is a Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) registered with the Charity Commission and is governed by a board of trustees. It's daily operations are undertaken by a management team and a group of trained volunteers.
In2Out is inspired and motivated by Christian faith. However, it works with those of all faiths and none. All programmes and activities are voluntary and those participating with us are free to conclude their involvement at any time.